eHealth Solutions Overview
Pioneer e-Health platform has been designed to bridge the gap between healthcare service provider & consumers by facilitating Remote Care Service delivery. By integrating Hospitals, Pharmacy & Pathology lab, it facilitate smooth & authentic service delivery.
Unlike traditional telemedicine infrastructure, our eHealth solution help you to enhance your practice time by providing clinical assistant during Patient visit. Thus it will segregate and organized the clinical and non-clinical aspect of practices to give you higher throughput in lesser time.
Our eHealth Platform makes remote care simpler for Patients and Providers. Our secure communication channel(audio/video) with integrated medical sensors allow Doctors and paramedical staff to analyze the Patient present and past health conditions effectively.
Services & Solutions
Let us Help You
eHealth Solution Objectives
- Improve the quality and accessibility to healthcare especially in remote areas.
- Provide a cost effect healthcare solution.
- Effectively manage the front-line workers through support and supervision to enhance the delivery of health services.
- Health workers can run the services without moving from their workplace.
- Creating a new patient-centric approach to healthcare that is “wellness-based”
- Support unemployment by developing an eHealth ecosystem that will hire new healthcare graduate such as nurses and doctors.
- Create hub of eHealth in Sudan to serve other African countries.
- Develop a home healthcare system.
What eHealth will Delivers
- The project will ensures that an empowered patient is at the center of the healthcare delivery system.
- Facilitates a greater focus on the care process from diagnosis and treatment to prevention and the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle.
- A critical enabler to deliver the change and transformation required to introduce new models of care, covering among others chronic diseases, ageing and mental health.
- Business models that are a fundamental enabler to the healthcare delivery systems.
- Significant returns of investment where eHealth is properly implemented, involving all stakeholders with strong clinical engagement and a willingness to embrace process reorganization.
eHealth address the following needs of a Primary Health Care
- Reliable communication channel for Doctor-Patient interaction.
- Record and share the patient’s health condition with doctor before the appointment.
- Generate digital prescription and save patient’s record as EM.
- End-to-end encryption using 256 bit AES to make remote conversations secure & private .
- Integrated with patient’s aadhar card and mobile number to share their medical history in case of any emergency.
- Facilitate Authentic & On-time service delivery.
- Work well on low infrastructure like mobile network & discontinuous power supply.
- Easy to access, deploy and scale faster
- Completely HIPAA compliant platform